Website with CMS Content Management System
- Update articles, reports, training material, schedules, events, addresses or
- Make any kind of edits or minor textual changes or
- Update even picture gallery almost on daily basis
…what you need is a Content Management System (CMS).
A Content Management System (CMS) on your website allows you to add, edit or delete certain existing information without approaching the website designing company. By using a password protected ‘Admin’ access, you can control the content the entire LIVE website, in real-time.
Although Content Management Systems involve database and coding; for the visitor it is actually just a front-end to acquire information with ease of use through minimum clicks. It is also important to make your website search engine friendly for bringing-in new visitors and business queries.
Designing Content Management Systems based website does not mean simply picking up and installing an open source CMS like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal, but is about creating easy to use, front-end as well as admin facilities & still maintaining search engine friendliness!
At Image Online, the content management website creation is preceded by:
- Understanding the type and frequency of changes you need on your website
- Understanding the final sitemap and possibilities of expanding your website in the future
- Based on your requirements, we provide you an Open Source CMS like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal
- Designing easy to use layouts so that visitors can access information easily
- Modifying generalised admin systems and creating an easy to add content interface for the site owner
- Making sure that your website remains search engine friendly
Talk to us about your exact requirement and we will guide and advice you, if you need Content Management System or if static website is just good enough.
Also, check out our Website Maintenance Service. You can opt for this if you are not expecting regular changes and updates. For smaller changes, our turnaround time is a maximum of 24 hours.