Magento Website Development
Your 24x7 Online Storefront
We live in an instant world, and shopping is no different. The popularity and success of online marketplaces has increased awareness and eagerness about selling products online.
Whether you are a small manufacturing company with a single site, or a giant MNC mass-producing across locations, offering your products online is no longer a frill, but a necessity. It is no secret that establishing an online sales channel by using an ecommerce website front can widen your reach and multiply opportunities.
However, an ecommerce website has several pre-requisites. From the ability to list your products, to features like online payment acceptance, and from seamless stock and order processing to a robust supply chain management. In order for all of these to operate 24x7 without human intervention, you need comprehensive IT infrastructure that is robust, scalable, and secure.
Of course, there cannot be a universal ecommerce website building platform which fits all. Based on the nature of the product (size, shape, weight, packing instructions, variants) the ecommerce website development process needs to be customised.
That is why we use the most flexible open-source platform Magento for ecommerce website development which allows one to customise an offering to suit most needs. We are referring to Magento website development platform, an open-source ecommerce framework which allows you complete customisation by providing you the source code or by way of ready-to-use plug-ins.
You might see many ecommerce website development companies providing you ready-to-use ecommerce templates, but we believe that it is not the right approach. An ecommerce website development take a LOT more than installing ready-made Magento templates.
As a web development company, Image Online has been working on open source platforms since 1997. In fact, we have always had a special liking for building things ground up. We simply love and live open source. Over the years, we have dabbled into various technologies and platforms, and it is safe to claim that not too many companies know Magento development like we do.
We have developed over 100 ecommerce sites, selling various things. From printing services, sarees, dry-fruits, and snacks, to those selling bulky wooden gift items and even online tailoring. We have learned that each industry has its way of selling, displaying, and meeting the logistics challenge.
We know what it takes to develop and run an ecommerce website because we draw from our own vast experience of online selling. Long before ecommerce became a household thing, we had put it into practice. At the time when India was not ready to accept international credit cards and online payments, we used to supply thousands of design CDs across the globe, through our own website.
If you are ready to start selling online, start by sharing your ecommerce idea. We’ll chalk out the best solution for your business. Simply share your product/ services brief and your insights about your target audience. You focus only on generating orders and delivery, while we set up the tech and IT infrastructure with complete Magento Website Development for you.
- We study your business thoroughly and understand products and services you want to offer
- If your business still needs manual interaction for gathering of information before selling products, we work with you to automate the task
- We connect you to logistics providers and online payment gateways and integrate their API with your ecommerce website
- We work on unique design user interface and user experience based on your target audience
- We study your product and customise a product entry module while working on magento web development for you to fill in the information, same as you do while selling it offline
- We decide if we can implement ready-to-use plugins or need to take up custom magento development
- While we setup the online business storefront, you can start adding your products
- Real life testing is done before going LIVE
- Complete training is provided so that you can run your business online
- With an Annual Maintenance Contract in place, we are there to make sure your business is always up and running