Lead Management Customer Relationship Management & Lead Tracking
Every Lead Is An Opportunity Waiting
We work in a competitive business environment. Here, customers are constantly bombarded with multiple marketing and promotional messages. Including the ones from you. It is getting increasingly difficult to get your prospect’s attention. Hence, when they do respond to your advertisements, it is already a valuable lead & Hence lead management is must!
Rule of traditional marketing is “Never Drop A Lead Till He/ She says No” mainly because each lead is a cost to the business. Based on the nature of your business, industry, and product/ service type, there is a lead following-up / Lead Tracking pattern. For example, calling X times, then sending Y personalised email reminders, and sending Z mass mailers, before closing the lead.
In the digital world, leads are generated and captured online, and it is highly recommended that Lead tracking / followed up digitally. A smart combination of manual interventions and automated modules work well too.
The process starts by connecting all your digital marketing efforts with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and linking each lead to the specific effort that generated it. Next, you can click the lead and add the recommended follow-up steps, like calling on phone, adding a brief about a discussion, setting up a next call date, replying on email, sending news mailers, setting up auto reminders, etc for lead tracking.
If this system is followed for adding data, the sales team is enriched. All these useful insights by way of proper lead management are available to them and they can see the lead/s assigned to them, the action they need to take, etc. Meanwhile, a sales manager can keep a track of the leads attended/ unattended and monitor the performance and progress of each sales team member. No leak point anywhere!
This way, a lead is never missed or goes out of lead management sight unless and until the prospect has opted to not receive your communications. Still, that is not a dead end. The customer relationship management CRM system can send automated sequential reminders and keep sending it unless the receiver/ lead choses to unsubscribe. We have seen conversion from auto sent reminders.
At Image Online, our web development team for our digital marketing services division has developed an easy to use, clutter free Customer Relationship Management CRM system, which is designed to track all your online and offline marketing efforts and present a detailed dashboard.
The system Lead management system for digital marketing services is developed keeping in mind traditional marketing processes. Its intuitive interface is easy to understand, and your sales team can start using it without any training or technical knowledge. Your team has to simply update the progress of the lead tracking. They also have the facility to add notes. Once a lead is declared dead, the system takes overs and follows up without manual intervention. You focus on hot leads, while the system attempts to bring dead leads back to life!
Key Features of Customer Relationship Management Lead Management & Lead Tracking
- Facility to connect all your marketing efforts online
- Import leads generated offline through events, exhibition, or incoming leads through phone in the lead management module
- Multi-user facility so that the marketing team can assign leads to the sales team
- Dashboard for management to see consolidated reports on source of lead generation, cost per lead and revenue in case the lead been converted if not lead tracking status
- Lead Management Dashboard for sales team indicating calls/ follow-up for the day, along with leads assigned, completed, and pending
- Detailed list of all leads, date wise, with overdue follow-up leads highlighted, along with contact detail, lead type and lead status
- Detailed lead page to insert/ add/ edit/ delete call log or status of lead log
- Facility for sales team to setup Auto Lead tracking Reminders and connect email threads in a common screen
- Facility to insert news emailers and set a sequence in case you want to send follow-up emails based on the date of lead generation, instead of sending it to all open leads